So, what is this TapuTapu thing that Universal is launching soon? It’s awesome.
Universal Orlando Resort is opening a new water park this spring! Coming May 25th, Universal’s Volcano Bay, will be launching a new device to go along with it’s state of the art park. This waterproof device is exclusive to Volcano Bay and designed to make your water park experience the best around. I wish our local waterpark had something similar!
So, what makes it so great? It offers the convenience of having a virtual line! What does this mean for you? No waiting in long lines while the sun is beating on your back! Go enjoy some pool fun until its your turn to ride your next ride.
Here’s how it works:
- Arrive at Volcano Bay ready to enjoy your day
- As you enter the park, receive your TapuTapu wearable and waterproof device.
- Lookout for marked totems at the entrance to the attractions. Once you touch your device to the totem, your spot is reserved in the line. Go enjoy something else in the meantime.
- Keep an eye out, your devices may unlock some added interactive fun along the way.
- Return your device after an amazing day!
Check out this video on TapuTapu:
I cannot wait to check this out!